4.14.2011

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,...

...happy birthday dear momma, happy birthday to you.
Today my momma is one year older, but she sure doesn't act it. She is one spunky, sweet, and caring lady.

The gang(Momma, Nee Nee, Jann, Mindy, and myself) went to Mimi's Cafe for lunch!! When it was time to open gifts I was told that there were some for me, too! What??!! Momma had schemed and made this birthday lunch one for both of us since I'll be in California for my birthday. We had a fabulous time and I feel completely blessed by these sweet women.
I'm going to miss our birthday lunches. :[

Here are some sweet pics from lunch:

My sweet Nee Nee in her pretty shirt.

The birthday girl!

Nee Nee and Jann watching a hilarious YouTube video. 

Nee Nee and Jann. They go way back.

Miss Mindy. See my wonderful photographing skills. I sure do know how to focus on that booth over there. Jeepers!

Mindy and I.

Momma and I.

Jann and Mindy, mother and daughter.

Momma and Nee Nee, mother and daughter.

We had a great time and I can't wait until I can be a part of another birthday lunch with these wonderful women. One day!

Timmy and I are in search of an apartment in California. We found one that we really like in Pebble Beach. Tim is going to check it out on Sunday. Please pray that it is everything we wanted, we need, and that God is leading us in the right direction. 

AND Timmy started his school today. Again, that is all I can say(Thank You Air Force!). But, he is doing great, back to eating solid food after getting his wisdom teeth taken out, and is still missing me like crazy. HEHE!

God Bless


No comments :

Post a Comment