3.09.2011

Peterface

Yesterday, I shared the photo book that I made for Peter's birthday. Well, the cutie pie is getting another gift that he won't care anything about, but hopefully his parents will love.
Wendy had mentioned to me that she wanted to have a verse up in his room. One that he can learn and live by. Well, I got to searching and thought, "Why not use a verse from 1st or 2nd Peter?! Duh!!" So, I found three verses that sounded perfect... I couldn't just choose one. :]
I then found some cute free fonts online and downloaded them. The colors, I hope, will go well with his room decor. And yesterday I bought a clear frame at Hobby Lobby that holds 8 1/2 x 11 papers. I printed them on white card stock and placed them in the frame. Wendy can choose one or ALL of them as his verse. A great gift for a sweet baby.

Here is the first verse. 1 Peter 4:10




The second verse. 1 Peter 1:16




And the last verse. 1 Peter 4:8




God gave this family that precious baby boy and I pray that he grows up knowing how much he is loved. He will never be short on love and kisses!

God Bless

No comments :

Post a Comment