4.29.2011

Jeepers, how many times am I going to do this...

...be a bad blogger.

I've been kind of packing this week, which has kept me semi-busy. Other than that I'm being plain ole' lazy.
Work has been pretty draining, but I love my kids---makes it all worth it.
Yesterday, I had lunch with a friend from high school. It was great catching up with an old friend, but sure does show you how fast time goes by. I feel like it was just yesterday that we were walking the halls of our middle/high school. I'm growing up. I really don't like it sometimes.

This morning at butt-thirty was the royal wedding. I did not watch--but my mother was wide awake at 4 a.m. to watch the magic. She has been planning on it since they got engaged. She constantly says, "I watched Diana's wedding and I'm going to watch her look-alike son's wedding!" HA! Love you ma!


Today I found out, from my loving husband, that this happened:


I'm a tad upset. I waited for MONTHS for this color to come out. Then, around Christmas, Tim and I decided to just buy the black one for me. Ugh! And here it is, all pretty and white, laughing at me. 
I love my iPhone 4 very much---one of the devices that I would marry. HEHE. But, it would be so much cooler in white!!!

Oh well, life goes on!

This wonderful morning I received an awesome email telling me that I have been issued my California Teaching Credentials. WHOOP! This means that for at least this weekend I will be applying to every elementary school position around the area we will be living!! Please pray for Tim and I as we go through this process!!

At this very moment I am making yummy cupcakes for Anne Marie's baby shower tomorrow. They smell awesome, and if I wasn't doing the whole gluten free diet thing I would TOTALLY eat them all!
I'll post pics and fun stuff about the baby shower tomorrow!



God Bless

No comments :

Post a Comment