8.17.2010

School is here! School is here!

So I started working at the elementary school with my mentoring teacher yesterday. I am very excited for the semester to begin and for meet the teacher on Friday night.
I believe that we (Mrs. M and I) are going to be a great team for the 60 days that I will be in her classroom.

:::NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS:::

So Tim and I have been praying about his Game Warden job and the Lord has heard us. He is in some of the last parts of the background check, which includes a home visit this Sunday. After that he will be asked to come in for a medical and psychological evaluation. THEN in November they will let him know whether or not he is chosen for the academy that starts in January around Waco, Texas.

God has been so wonderful and I thank Him everyday for all that He is doing in my life and my family's lives.


:::NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY NY:::

So I have been a bad blogger---I still haven't finished editing the NY pics and therefore they are not posted yet. School has started so I will just have to sit down one afternoon or weekend and do them all at once and get them posted. Sorry for the delay!!! :[

Have an awesome day and God Bless!



No comments :

Post a Comment