7.21.2013

life: D.C. mini adventure...

Yesterday, the hubby and I decided to have a mini adventure into D.C. and it was warm HOT! I was uncomfortable all day. All day. Other than being hot, we had a really good time. We decided to go to the Mall and see some memorials and monuments and then stop in the Holocaust Museum. 
After getting of the Metro we had to walk a bit to get to the WWll Memorial, which is a beautiful fountain. Unfortunately, this is where I took most of the photos because it was the only time I was cool. 
People cooling off in the fountain. 


Panorama of the awesome memorial.

Decided to cool off as well. Great TOMS tan, huh?

The hubby sitting with me.

We passed in front of the White House on our way to the Holocaust Museum.

We also stopped at the Korean War Memorial, Lincoln Monument, and the Vietnam Wall.
The Holocaust Museum was amazing and heartbreaking. I enjoy learning about different events in history, but this one is by far the most horrific. With all that said it is a must see if you are ever in D.C.

A few weeks ago, when my sister-in-law was here, we saw a ton of things and I never posted pictures. You can see most of them on my instagram page!


Oh, and do you LOVE my new picture watermark? The glitter is my FAVORITE!


Have a great rest of the weekend! Hoping to post tons of jewelry pieces this week so keep a look out!
AND don't forget about the Christmas in July Sale going on in my etsy shop until July 31st!
Oh, and be on the lookout for my first GIVEAWAY this week!!
Subscribe to our etsy shop newsletter!
God Bless!

No comments :

Post a Comment