7.12.2012

Scrapbooking: SMASHbook by K&Company

Summer break isn't how I remember it. Summer used to be filled with family get togethers, shopping, lounging, traveling, reading.

This summer is very different. I have been reaching for a year now at a wonderful school with wonderful people. I got used to human interaction, but also kind of sick of child interaction. I know I need a break from 1st grade, but I'm missing out on the other part.

So far I've done a lot of tv show catching up, attempting DIY projects, angrily cleaning, kind-of working out, checking the mail to get out of the house, trying to read Pride & Prejudice, and so much more. One weekend a few weeks ago Tim took me to dinner and afterwards we went window shopping. Well, it turned into a buying trip. My sweet husband bought me my first SMASHbook to keep me busy this summer. I decided on the Pretty Pink SMASH Folio and almost ALL the accessories.

No comments :

Post a Comment