6.02.2011

California: my new home

I know I've been a bad blogger, but this last month has been so hectic. There was a ton of packing, family get-togethers, ending of work, and basically finishing up my life in Texas.

We left McAllen on May 21st and made it to California on May 25th. It was a long trip, but I loved every minute of it. My family stayed with us until Sunday morning, May 29th (which means they were here for my 23rd birthday on May 28th). I loved having them here and miss them dearly. :[

Tim's parents are coming for a visit and to drop off his truck the last week of June. I am so excited. I wish we could have visitors every month!

Anyways, I plan on posting fabulous pictures of our apartment as soon as I'm done decorating and putting the clothes away. It's coming together nicely.

Love you all!
God Bless

No comments :

Post a Comment