10.24.2010

Real Life



Dear College,
How is it that our time together is already coming to an end? I feel as if we just started! It's amazing how fast four years can go! Shall I see you again? We'll see. :]


Love always,
Charlotte


EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK::EEK


Today, I bought resume paper and a portfolio. Then when I got home I updated my resume and made it look b-e-a-utiful! Even though I am way excited about this journey into a "real" job, I am still a little-bitty-bit freaking out!


When did real life catch up with me?! I still remember my first day of college and here I am about to graduate! YIKES!!


Well, I guess it is time to put on my big girl panties and face the world! God's got my back!


This is me at my first A&M football game in 2006. It rained + a little thunder! :]




God bless and have an awesome week!!!


No comments :

Post a Comment